A blog about love, relationships, and dating with a Lebanese twist. The purpose of this blog is not to give advice, but rather to connect relationship research, life anecdotes, experiences, and resources to you in a convenient way that can help understand who we love, why we love them, what we look for in a partner, and how we can create better, stronger, and more meaningful relationships. For more information, check out the introductory post: https://tinyurl.com/LOVEanon. #SpreadTheLove!
Good morning LOVEanese! I'm not sure if you're familiar with Tales of Mere Existance byLev Yilmaz, an apathetic Turkish-American artist and filmmaker that loves to illustrate stories about his life. BUT if you aren't familiar, just check out these great short videos related to dating and relationships that seem to capture certain feelings, sentiments, and situations so well (especially for the guys):
1. Observations About Relationships:
2. My Darling?
3. Boyfriends I have Been (I love this one, especially when he mentions the sociologist):
4. What Would Penis Do? (Great (and hilarious) commentary on the dynamics between the heart, mind, and our sexuality):
5. How You May Fall For A Girl On Facebook:
6. And finally, one of the best one's ever: How To Break Up...
That's it! Funny? Which ones do you like best? Stay tuned for some more relationship research reviews (this weekend!)